1. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。Don't for those who are not willing to spend their time on you waste your time.
2. 如果没有机遇，能力只能算作两个小钱。If there is no opportunity, ability can only be counted as two pennies.
3. Laws catch flies but let hornets go free.法网只捉苍蝇，不捉黄蜂。
4. 总是报怨你没时间陪我，可还是没注意，你一直都在我身后。Always complain that you don't have enough time to accompany me, but still didn't pay attention to, you are always behind me.
5. 自己要懂得心疼自己，因为是为自己而活。To learn that love yourself, because it is live for yourself.
6. You're uinique, nothing can replace you.你举世无双，无人可以替代。
7. By reading we enrich the mind; by conversation we polish it.读书可以使我门的思想充实，谈话使其更臻完美。
8. when the words 'i love you' were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. 第一次听到你对我说'我爱你'，我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。 tell me you are mine. i'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年，我都属于你，永远永远
9. Caution is the parent of safety.小心驶得万年船。
10. Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.苦难是人生最伟大的老师。
11. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. 抱最好的愿望，做最坏的打算
12. You have to believe in yourself That''s the secret of success.人必须相信自己，这是成功的秘诀。
13. The car will find its way round the hill when it gets there. 车到山前必有路
14. Do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着，因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别。
15. The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.伟人之所以伟大，是因为他立志要成为伟大的人。
16. When a friend asks, there is no tomorrow.朋友的要求不要拖。
17. No man is content.人心是不满足的。
18. 在适当的时间与适当的地点，他是一个适当的人，就是如此。At the appropriate time and proper place, he is a suitable person, this was the case.
19. ibogged down in a sea of blood back legs, unable to stop, go back, as far as like, people feel that there is no retreat. the future is a marshy area, people got in deeper and deeper我两腿早陷在血海里欲罢不能,想回头，就像走到尽头般叫人心寒,退路是没有了前途是一片沼泽地让人越陷越深
20. Give a lark to catch a kite.得不偿失。
21. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。
22. The best hearts are always the bravest.心灵最高尚的人，也总是最勇敢的人。
23. Early mistakes are the seeds of future trouble.早期的错误可以酿成日后的麻烦。
24. However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names不论你的生活如何卑微，你都要面对它生活，不要躲避它，更别用恶言咒骂它。
25. All that glitters is not gold .闪光的不一定都是金子
26. Clothes do not make the man.人不在衣装。
27. Never give up, Never lose the opportunity to succeed 不放弃就有成功的机会。
28. I have nothing to offer but blood, boil, tears and sweat Winston Churchill, British politician.我能奉献的没有其它，只有热血辛劳眼泪与汗水。英国政治家 丘吉尔W
29. Throughout life, we rely on small groups of people for love, admiration, respect, moral support and help.整个一生， 我们都有赖于从一些人群中获得友爱赏识尊重道义支持和帮助。
30. 时间是一笔贷款，即便再守信用的借贷者也还不起。Time is a loan, even if again honest borrowers also still can't afford to.
31. Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.有时候一个人为不花钱得到的东西付出的代价最高。 ——Albert Einstein美国科学家爱因斯坦
32. 爱情是灯，友情是影子，当灯灭了，你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友，是在最后可以给你力量的人。love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. when the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. friend is who can give youstrength at last.
33. Where love fails we espy all faults.恋爱一旦遭失败，缺点全都看出来。
34. No man is wise at all times. 智者千虑，必有一失
35. 青春是在它即将逝去的时候最具有魅力。Youth is the most attractive when it is lost.
36. From moment to moment, a wise man removes his own impurities, as a smith removes the dross of silver.聪明的人时常清除内心的污垢，就如同工匠清理银矿中的杂质。
37. Giving is a reward in itself.给予本身就是一个奖赏。
38. 爱情可以忘记时间，时间也可以忘记爱情。Love can forget time, time also can forget love.
39. If you sell the cow, you sell her milk too.杀鸡取卵
40. Great men's sons seldom do well.富不过三代。
41. A man is only as good as what he loves.一个人要用他所爱的东西有多好来衡量。
42. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.朋比为奸。
43. "Who shuts love out, in turn shall be shut out from love."“谁拒爱于门外，也必将被爱拒诸门外。”
44. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.教育是最强有力的武器，你能用它来改变世界。
45. Only things with which a man identifies himself are able to disturb his mind-only that which concern “ myself ”can give me grief.执着自我的人，心智将会受到干扰。处处只考虑自我的人，将给自己带来忧愁。
46. At twenty years of age , the will reigns; at thirty , the wit ; and at forty , the judgment Benjamin Franklin ,American president.二十岁时起支配作用的是意志,三十岁时是机智,四十岁时是判断。美国总统 富兰克林 B
47. Knowlegde can change your fate and English can accomplish your future.知识改变命运，英语成就未来。
48. Idle folks lack no excuses.懒汉辩解，何患无词。
49. Every minute counts.分秒必争
50. He that climbs high falls heavily. 爬得越高，摔得越重
51. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路，可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。
52. Between two stools one falls to the ground.脚踏两头要落空。
53. If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world. O. Wilde 如果世界上少一些同情，世界上也就会少一些麻烦。王尔德
54. Sow nothing, reap nothing.春不播，秋不收。
55. Don't part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer) 不要放弃你的幻想。当幻想没有了以后，你还可以生存，但是你虽生犹死。(美国作家 马克·吐温)
56. All things are obedient to money.有钱能使鬼推磨。
57. Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will , rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.事情很少又根本做不成的。其所以做不成，与其说是条件不够，不如说是由于决心不够。 ——La Racheforcauld法国作家罗切福考尔德
58. love is a woman with the ears, and if the men will love, but love is to use your eyes。女人是用耳朵恋爱的,而男人如果会产生爱情的话,却是用眼睛来恋爱。
59. To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive, and the true success is to labor.怀着希望去旅行比抵达目的地更愉快。而真正的成功在于工作。 ——Robert Louis Stevenson英国作家史蒂文森
60. A word spoken is past recalling. 一言既出，驷马难追。
61. A man cannot serve two masters.一仆不能事二主。
62. Cease to struggle and you cease to live生命不止，奋斗不息。
63. Let‘s cross the bridge when we come to it. 船到桥头自然直
64. Winners do what losers don't want to do.胜利者做失败者不愿意做的事!
65. Forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
66. He who has an art has everywhere a part. 一招鲜，吃遍天
67. A man can do no more than he can. 量力而行
68. All is well that ends well.结果美满都是好的。
69. Honesty is the best policy. 诚信为本
70. So many men, so many minds. 仁者见仁，智者见智
71. When the well is full, it will run over.井水满了要溢出。
72. Hasty love, soon cold.匆忙的爱情冷得快